Worried about hackers taking over your website? Discover how to secure your
WordPress site so you’ll never lose control.
Are you afraid of losing your personal information in a security breach? Has your
website already been hacked? As the founder of a web security company and tech
blog, Brecht Ryckaert has years of experience in teaching proper online precautions.
And now he’s here to help you.
WordPress Security 101 contains step-by- step solutions for safeguarding your site
against potential threats. Through Ryckaert’s methods, you’ll discover common
WordPress weaknesses that attract hackers. You’ll also learn to identify these weak
spots and exactly how to bulk up your defenses against harmful breaches.
In WordPress Security 101, you’ll discover:
- How to scan your website and plugins for malicious content
- How to configure security plugins for an extra layer of protection
- Where to find plugins and themes that won’t harm your website
- How your website could get hacked through your own PC
- What steps to take if your site has already been hacked, and much, much more!
This must-have resource is your comprehensive guidebook for a hack-proof website
that’s suitable for any level of experience. If you like hands-on approaches to web
security, simple explanations of complex topics, and learning the most up-to- date
information, then you’ll love Brecht Ryckaert’s actively maintained and practical
Buy WordPress Security 101 today to fend off hackers for good!