God made Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel) a promise: He would bless Abraham's friends and curse his enemies — "FOREVER."
There is a little-known direct link between America's dealings with Israel and our prosperity or disasters. The future leaders of America will be forced to make a choice, support Israel or try and force them to give up land for peace.
We don't want America's leaders to make the same mistakes that have destroyed empires before them.
God always keeps His promises!
Story based on, "As America Has Done to Israel" by John P. McTernan
• The American industrialist honored by Hitler for promoting American anti-Semitism.
• The Nazi camp in New York wiped out by God with a monster storm after 40,000-person Nazi rally.
• The Jewish merchants who helped fund and supply the American Revolution at their own expense.
• The Jewish friend whom George Washington called for help, when one more battle would win the war, but the war chest was empty.
• The U.S. President who died suddenly after promising the Arabs there would be no State of Israel without their approval.
• The U.S. President who ordered, "Whatever it takes, save Israel!" and a massive military support operation was sent when Israel faced defeat by the Arabs.
• The four U.S. Presidents who betrayed Israel, and saw America immediately ravaged by increasingly costly disasters.