This Nature Travel Guide has the information and inspiration to guide your whole vacation/holiday or simply lead you on a memorable day's nature watching.
See and hear thousands of overwintering birds on the marshes at Palo Verde, watch crocodiles basking on the mud at Tarcoles, encounter peccaries and monkeys on the quiet forest trails at Carara, enjoy rural birdwatching at Uvita and spot sloths hanging in the trees at Manuel Antonio.
In Wildlife of Carara, Manuel Antonio and Palo Verde National Parks, Costa Rica, you'll discover:
• A wildlife-watching overview for the whole central-west coast
• Unbiased advice about where to go
• Maps and itineraries with precise directions to trails, viewpoints, and resting spots
• Self-guided walks and illustrated wildlife-watching activities to help you explore
• A variety of curated recommendations for groups, families and solo travellers
• Wildlife-watching tips, tricks and techniques to help you see more
• Full colour maps and images throughout
• Detailed coverage of Palo Verde, Carara, Tarcoles, Uvita and Manuel Antonio
The eBook version has:
• Effortless navigation with multiple internal links to recreate the experience of flicking through a paper guide
• Maps optimised for electronic readers that are also carefully designed to work on black-and-white screens
• Every map and image included in the download meaning all features are available offline
Expert naturalist Dr Duncan James has travelled the west coast of Costa Rica to review popular spots and search for hidden nature gems. With this easy-to-use book he is ready to be your personal guide.
Buy this book now to follow in the footsteps of the Nature Travel Guide down the west coast of Costa Rica!