Bootstrap comes equipped with cross browser compatibility, hence it will significantly cut down testing and debugging time.
Table of Contents
- What is a Front-end framework?
- Types of Front-end frameworks
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Downloading Bootstrap
- Styling the Page
- Using the Grid System
- Nested Grids and Responsive Images
- Building a Fixed Navbar
- Dropdown Menu And GlyphIcons
- Building a Carousel
- Building Modal Windows and Forms
Who this book is for
This book is a comprehensive introduction to web prototyping with Bootstrap 3. It is aimed for novice web designers and developers.